use wifi during load shedding


Powering DSL Modem during load shedding.
It really pisses me off when internet disconnects due to load shedding. I have got a automatic self start generator which takes about 20 seconds to turn on when power fails, and takes about 5 seconds to switch from generator to wapda when power comes back.
So what i need is a power source that can power my modem for at least 5 (and upto 30) seconds to keep my internet connected.

I have got PTCL DSL Modem rated 12 V DC and 0.8 A.

Is there any way of doing that on cheap?
I had previously attached a 12 V old car battery to the router and it worked fine, until the battery died completely.

And now i am thinking may be installing a capacitor to the router would work.
Need suggestions,
Thanks
Share on Google Plus

About Unknown

    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Your Comment is Awaiting Moderation....